Finished Dosage Form Manufacturing
Established in 1993, Martin and Harris Labs Ltd. is a vertically integrated biopharmaceutical laboratory offering expertise in Drug Development and Pharmaceutical Manufacturing. A team of competent scientists providing innovative solutions for drug development, along with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities work passionately towards providing high quality end products and services to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
We endorse science-based innovation and our manufacturing is fed by a distinctive research and clinical approach that focuses on scientific advances. We have multi-location manufacturing facilities that facilitate innovative solutions for companies from discovery to development to commercialisation of the product.
Backed by an experienced and trained team of professionals, we effectively offer a wide range of diversified products and state-of-the art facilities that include flexible, cost-effective drug development and substantial manufacturing solutions with value added services. Our extensive work has been in the field of Gynaecology, Urology, Hormones, Gastroenterology & Pain Management.
Our R & D
Discovering & developing therapies to improve patients life is our continuous endeavour. Determined to transform breakthrough science into novel therapeutic options, our R & D team is striving towards developing new drug delivery systems, new dosage formulations, and applying new technology for better processes. Some of our success stories are in
- development of existing finished dosage forms and bulk drugs
- Novel Combinations
- New Products (FDFs and APIs)
Our Manufacturing Units
In order to serve our domestic and international markets, our manufacturing facilities have been built in accordance with the WHO GMP guidelines and these have separate quality control units and quality assurance functions to monitor the manufacturing quality of our products.
We have large manufacturing capacity for different dosage forms and the technology and expertise to produce specialty formulations. Our plants are
- Roorkee Plant: WHO-GMP / Schedule M plant at Roorkee, Uttrakhand has commenced production in August 2008 with state-of-art equipments & machinery and following stringent quality control techniques.
- The factory has huge capacity for tablets, capsules, dry syrup, liquid orals, ointments & drug powder as well as new FDF technologies (e.g. dispersible and modified release tablets).
- Gagreth Plant: WHO-GMP / Schedule M plant (USFDA certifiable) plant at Gagreth, Himachal Pradesh commenced production in 2010 with separate section for hormonal products. The plant also allows a second site for business continuity and capacity expansion.
- Contract Manufacturing: Propriety relationships with high quality contract manufacturers (USFDA, EU approvals amongst others.