Today the role of Medical has shifted from support function to a central, strategic & customer-facing one. Medical Affairs is uniquely placed to work closely with all stakeholders to find solutions, leading to improved patient care and creating value. All the responsibilities are undertaken while keeping in mind strict regulatory controls and ethics, ensuring that medical data are interpreted appropriately.
Range and Depth of our Medical Affairs Support:
- Medical Education: Responsible for preparing content for CME, Providing internal medical updates to HO & sales
- Medical Training: Sales field force responsible for medical relations .
- Medical/Clinical Research Operations: Creates and guides strategy for clinical development programs.
- Medical Communications & Publications: Reviews scientific content–including medical journal articles-Manage publications
- Outcomes Research/Scientific and technical inputs: Collects and analyzes Health Outcomes/ Economics data
- Competitive Intelligence: Collection and analysis of information to anticipate competitive activity
- Phamacovigilance/Safety: Oversees the collection and analysis of information on adverse drug reactions.
- Thought Leader Management: Responsible for the identification, recruitment and development of physicians who can influence the medical perspective and practice of their peers.
- New Product Launch: Gives strategic guidance, pre, during and post launch activities
- IPR & Regulatory: Patent filing in Indian and International markets